Welcome to the Smart-Hose Tool page. The intent of the tool page is to become a resource center for customers seeking technical information regarding hose assemblies. The Smart-Hose tool page is designed to support and answer technical questions relating to some of the following hose related issues / questions:
- What is the difference between end force and pressure?
- What is the formula to determine end force?
- What is the flow rate of a particular ID hose?
- What is the weight of the hose?
- What hose is compatible with a specific chemical?
- What is the burst pressure of a particular hose?
- How does the working pressure, burst pressure and safety factor relate?
- What are the Do’s and Don’ts of hose assemblies?
- What does the acronym S.T.A.M.P.E.D. stand for?
- Why are horizontal hose ports dangerous?
- What type of pull forces can you expect with different ID hose assemblies?
Smart-Hose Technologies is an engineering company that designs safety solutions in and around hose assemblies. We are committed to manufacturing the safest hose assemblies in the world. We believe that a large part of hose safety is directly related to education. Smart-Hose Technologies’ commitment to hose safety extends far beyond manufacturing the safest hose assembly in the world. We are also committed to educating end users on the proper use, installation and maintenance of hose assemblies. The Smart-Hose tool page is intended to provide the appropriate hose related technical information to the end user so that they will be equipped with the knowledge to make informed decisions relating to their hose assemblies.
To view our Patents & Approvals, click here.